19th February 2018, 04:36 PM
Reshub jain

What is the procedure to join Company Secretary course after completing graduation?

I have completed my graduation i.e. 10+2+3. How can I enter in Company Secretary course and how can I study the course? How much time it will take to complete the full course of Company Secretary? Will I get any exemption based on my graduation? What will be total cost of this course?

Related Questions:
23rd February 2018, 07:10 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join Company Secretary course after completing graduation?

Company Secretary course is divided into 3 types like Foundation, Executive and Professional course.

To study Foundation course the eligibility required is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related subject from any recognised board.

To study Executive course the candidate should have studied foundation course or graduation level degree or its equivalent education in related subject from any recognised university.

To study Professional course the candidate should have completed executive course.

Since you have studied graduation level degree, you can go directly for executive course. The duration of the course is 9 months. The fee structure varies based on the institution. It will vary around INR 7K - 15 K.

For more details visit the official website of ICSI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?