16th March 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join microsoft, IBM, TCS?

sir
i am student cs 3 rd year plese send me join procedure my e mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the top IT Company for the candidates for B.Tech in CSE stream?
  2. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
  3. What should I do for training while studying in B.Tech 4th year?
  4. Summer Internship in Microsoft, IBM, Google, TCS and Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  6. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  7. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  9. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  10. How to apply for a job at TCS, Infosys or Microsoft? What is the requirement and procedure to get a job?
  11. Is there any government job available for MBA finance students
  12. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  13. Details of Infosys, IBM, Microsoft and Apple offering internship at Bangalore?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student? -- [New]
  16. Is MBA from bansthali university good?
  17. How will be the career of MCA course?
  18. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
20th April 2013, 10:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join microsoft, IBM, TCS?

Selection of candidates to Microsoft, IBM and TCS are done through on campus/ off campus selections. Selection process varies with company. Written test is usually conducted as the first round of selection process. You can expect technical and aptitude questions for the written test. Those who clear the written test should attend GD and/or interview.
20th April 2013, 11:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates to Microsoft, IBM and TCS are done through on campus/ off campus selections. Selection process varies with company. Written test is usually conducted as the first round of selection process. You can expect technical and aptitude questions for the written test. Those who clear the written test should attend GD and/or interview.
3rd July 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

is there any sit for developing my cv/resume...i mean to make it look gud for microsoft..u kno...
13th November 2013, 08:55 PM
dugeshwar

sir am final year mathematics student. I wish to join ibm groups. How to join with them and how to apply off campus.. Pls send me sir. Now am have been working to interest
email: [email protected]
13th November 2013, 09:12 PM
dugeshwar

Hai sir am final year mathematics student. I wish to join ibm world groups. Am will be more interested to work. But i don't know for some procedure to join. How to apply off campus and how to join them. Pls send me details. Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?