2nd January 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the registration date for MET exam for MBA admission in Punjabi University?

Sir plz tell me what is the registration start & last date of MET Exam for MBA admission in punjabi university.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for registration for MET exam?
  2. MET Test in Punjabi University: last date to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the last date to apply for MET test in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  4. How to take admission in MBA after BCA? Date of entrance test of Punjabi University/GNDU?
  5. How to take admission in Punjab University? I have given MET exam and my rank is 1383
  6. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  7. What is the date of MP MET 2nd counseling registration?
  8. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  9. Last date of submission of forms of MCA exam of Punjabi University?
  10. List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University? -- [New]
  11. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  12. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  13. How may I know the online application submission dates of M.Phil course in Punjabi university?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  15. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  16. What is the last date for M.Tech form submissions in Punjabi university?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D in HR after completing MBA in HR from Punjabi University?
  18. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
5th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the registration date for MET exam for MBA admission in Punjabi University?

test for mba entrance exam in gudu???
24th February 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the registration date for MET exam for MBA admission in Punjabi University?

what is registration date for met test in punjabi university
18th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

date of MET test ?
19th April 2012, 11:55 AM
mani garcha

Sir plz tell me what is the registration start & last date of MET Exam for MBA admission in pu.
6th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how much rank in m e t exam to get admission in punjabi university?
26th May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me last date of admission in MBA without test if possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?