11th July 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after clearing CT papers of Actuaries?

what is the scope if i clear 5-6 CT's papers of actuaries ???

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  3. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT2 - Finance and Financial Reporting Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT4- Models Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT3- Probability and Mathematical Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Does this necessary to opt for Maths in 12th class for learning Actuarial Science?
  7. Is Actuaries field a good career option?
  8. Can I do actuaries after my graduation? What is the duration of the course? Best colleges in India? What is the fee structure for the same?
  9. Is it possible to join M.Sc Actuaries after completion of B.Sc with Maths? Procedure to get admission for this course? List of Colleges offering this course?
  10. What is the minimum cutoff to clear ACET entrance test?
  11. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT1-Financial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Society of Actuaries Exam CSP-IU (Individual Life & Annuities United States – Company/Sponsor Perspective) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  14. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  15. Can I do PG in Actuarial Science after graduating in B.A Economics Hons? When is the exam conducted?
  16. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST5- Finance and Investment A Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Any courses available after 12th? I am interested in Mathematics
  18. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
21st September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after clearing CT papers of Actuaries?

they say u can get a job of around 70k after clearing 5 exams of actuarial sciene ..
and u get to work as well as study simultaneously ..
this cource is best in my opinon if one don't get bored of math .. and has a good grip over math . . ^_^
2nd April 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

can anyone help me with this? MY QSTN:after clearing 3,4 or 5 CT exams,how do i get a job? should i apply for each and every company or anything which mails us about it?
2nd April 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

how doi get a job after clearing 5 exams? should i apply online or move frome one office to another for an interview?
25th June 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for actuarial science after my post graduation ?
3rd July 2017, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

I have done MSc in statistics and my age is 35 I don't have any full time job today
Can I apply for Acet exams ?
I also want to know that "can I get job after clearing only 2 exam."
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?