4th January 2012, 04:39 AM
swati stephen

What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?

hi
im in my last year of ba prog .....in du regular course i want to do b.ed so i want to knw its scope as well as colleges offering this course and their forms enetrence fees every thing in detail plz mail me if possible plz aspl

4th February 2012, 08:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?

After B.Ed you can get jobs as a teacher in schools. Several institutions offers the B.Ed programme and each have their own admission process and fee structure. As you have not mentioned any specific name of institution, so citing an example of IGNOUs admission process and fee structure. To pursue admission for the B.Ed programme from IGNOU you have to appear for an entrance exam and clear it. Also you should be working as a teacher for minimum 2 years and on job. Form and entrance exam fee is Rs.500 and the complete course fee is Rs. 17400. The date for the B.Ed exam of IGNOU for the new session of 2012 has not been notified yet. To help you about the tentative date I am giving you the dates for the 2011 session. Last date for form submission was 15th July, 2011 and the date of Entrance Test was 21.08.2011.
It is suggested that you follow the official website of the institution of your choice to get the required details.
14th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?

Hi....
I have completed B com and have 5 years of work experience in BPO, however I want to change my stream to teaching as I was always passionate of teaching profession. I am planning to pursue B ed so I can achieve where I want to be. But since I am a B com grad, I am confused if I can actually do B ed, or what can I teach even if I do B ed. Also please suggest recognised colleges that offers regular B ed courses.
14th February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
I have completed B com and have 5 years of work experience in BPO, however I want to change my stream to teaching as I was always passionate of teaching profession. I am planning to pursue B ed so I can achieve where I want to be. But since I am a B com grad, I am confused if I can actually do B ed, or what can I teach even if I do B ed. Also please suggest recognised colleges that offers regular B ed courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?