12th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?

what are the scopes of b.b.s? what are the rules and regulations of the course? what is the curriculam of the course? what is the initial package of the course?

17th April 2012, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?

BBS is a management degree course having duration of three years. 12th passed candidates are eligible to apply for the degree course. Reputed Universities like Delhi University carry out entrance test for the selection of candidates in to the course. After completion of the course, you can go for master level courses like MBA, MFM, etc or can try for a job. Topics on Business policy, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Marketing management, etc are covered under the course. If you get in to a medium level job immediately after the course, you can expect starting salary within the range of Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month.
8th May 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of BBS? What are the rules and regulations of the course?

if I do MBA after persuing BBS then tell me about my market value?
5th March 2013, 06:39 PM
nigupliguinue

Default Can anyone help me

anyone know what this new spice works is for networking i have a 10 networked pc and i need to restrict them can anyone help
18th May 2016, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

what will be the salary and what kind of job iwill get after completion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?