9th September 2012, 08:38 PM

What shall I do to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing Intermediate?

i am studying inter i want to do MBA. i want your suggestions i.e., what i have to do?

10th September 2012, 01:37 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What shall I do to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am studying inter i want to do MBA. i want your suggestions i.e., what i have to do?
If your aspiring to apply for MBA Course in Future , then you have to Complete three years Bachelor degree Course then Only your eligible to MBA Course .

At present your studying Intermediate Course , After Completing your Intermediate Course you may apply for Graduation Course . As per your specialization which you have taken in 12th Standard . you may apply for Bachelor degree Courses like, B.com / BBA / BCA / BA/ B.sc / B.Pharma / B.tech / B.E Etc...

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the MBA Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for MBA Course you need to passed in Graduation Course from recognized University . you should score Minimum 60% Percentage of marks . Any discipline candidate are eligible to apply for this MBA Course . There is specific age limit for this MBA Course .

To get admission for this MBA Course you have to Qualified in Entrance Examination like, CAT ( Common Admission Test ) / MAT ( Management Aptitude Test ) / GMAT ( Graduate Management Aptitude Test ) Etc..............

To apply for Entrance Examination you should Complete Graduation Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate can also eligible to apply for this Course . you should score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

Books for MBA Entrance Examination :-

If your Qualified in any one of the Entrance Examination then you may get admission for MBA Course in reputed Colleges in India .

Best MBA College in India :-
  • Fore School of Management
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
  • Department of Business Administration
  • Indian Institute of Management
  • Xaviers Labour Relation Institute
  • Nirma Institute of Management
  • Department of Business Administration
  • BK School of Business of Management
  • Punjab School of Management Studies
10th September 2012, 02:51 AM
shadab879

Default Re: What shall I do to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing Intermediate?

Hello,
You can do MBA only after completing your bachelor's degree. So you have to complete your bachelors after your intermediate. To enter an MBA, one has to clear entrance exams like CAT/XAT/MAT etc.
Eligibility criteria:
#One has to be an Indian citizen.
#One must have completed his bachelors in any stream from a UGC recognised university.
#Must have secured 50% marks in his graduation.
Best of luck.
10th September 2012, 08:47 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA - MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a two years post Graduation course which can be pursed after Graduation in any stream through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

As a candidate pursing Intermediate now and if you are interested for MBA then you should start your preparation accordingly after completion of Intermediate along with the regular studies of Graduation.

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management), the candidate having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with 50% marks with no restriction to upper age, can apply for CAT.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA(All India Institute of Management Association), the candidate having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with no upper age restriction, can apply for MAT.
14th September 2012, 12:26 AM
sailagishetty

Hi friend,
If your aim to do MBA in future you have to complete your 12th and three years bachelor degree from recognized university.At present you are in intermediate first you have to complete you inter then after you may apply for bachelor degree.For doing of MBA you have to got 60% marks in graduation.All the best.
17th September 2012, 08:00 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->To get an admission in MBA you can give the following exams :-

* CAT

* MAT

* GMAT etc.

TOP MBA COLLEGES:-

MDI – Management Development Institute
SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute
JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
IIPM – Indian Institute of Planning and Management
SIMSR – KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad
Loyola Institute of Business Administration(LIBA) Chennai
ITM Chennai

-->The recommended books are:-

* Arjun Sharma

* Abhijit Guha

* Nishit Sinha

-->Books for Di :-Nishit Sinha 's Di LR book By Pearson

-->Quantitaive Aptitude for MBA Entrance Exams By Guha Abhijit

-->For VERBAL REASONING
:-R S Aggarwal

BOOKS FOR VERBAL ABILITY

Student's companion By Wilfred D.Best

English Plus I.C.S.E For Class 10 By Xavier Pinto

Wren and Martin English Grammar

Word power made easy by NORMAN LEWIS

30 Days to a more powerful vocabulary by welfred Funk and Norman Lewis

Business english and communication by clark

A communicative grammar of english by geoffray leach

English Proficiency IMS india

Verbal Ability by Arjun Sharma

All the best ...go ahead and work hard...

Regards
Guri Kaur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?