3rd May 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing BSc between MBA and MCA?

hi am ashok kathayat,completed bsc it,now i am confues ,wht i am doing mba or mca,

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing BSc between MBA and MCA?
  2. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  3. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  6. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  7. What will be a better career option between MBA and MCA after completing B.Sc in CSE?
  8. Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA?
  9. After BSc maths which is a better course for me after completing BSc for a good job between MCA, MBA and M.Tech Aeronautical?
  10. Can I do MCA after BSc General?
  11. Which field is good after completing BSc IT : MSc IT, MCA or MBA IT?
  12. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. Which course is better between MBA and MCA? I am studying BSc IT -- [New]
  16. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  17. Should I go for MBA, MCA or MSc after completing BSc electronics from DU/
  18. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
8th May 2011, 04:25 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing BSc between MBA and MCA?

Well dear you haven't mentioned in whch subject you have completed your B.sc so that I can discuss the matter in accordance with that.

However, both MBA and MCA are better options.

If you have done your B.sc in Mathematics, Physics then I will recommend you MCA, because Mathematics, Physics and Electronics graduates have better scope in MCA.

For example- If you want to go for any jobs like- some vacancy in DRDO or ISRO, there for MCA graduates it will be clearly mentioned that candidate must either be Mathematics graduate or Physics graduate.

Now if you have done B.sc in IT, CS or any other subject better option for you is MBA, with any of the following specializations:-

IT
System
Marketing
General MBA

Here I would also like to tell about another option available better then both is WASE (Wipro Academy of Software Excellence). WASE is a scheme developed by Wipro for training some good brain to make a Industry ready Talent. Its a 4 years long training programme, you will be trained under Wipro for first 2 years and will be provided free of cost MS education from BITS, Pilani of the Best Engineering and Science Institute. During your 2 year program of MS you will also be paid stipend for that.

For further details refer to its official site - HERE

Regards
~Faiyaz~
8th May 2011, 07:32 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Both these options are available to you. You need to first decide on whether you would like a technical oriented job or management oriented job. Also if you would like to go in for MCA then it is a must that Maths should be one of the subjects studied in 12th standard. You need to select the appropriate course that will suit your aspirations. If you are more of an analytical person you should go in for MCA.
8th May 2011, 11:53 AM
pratiksha92

it depends that what is your skill and interest and also your specification in B.Sc...if u r good in managerial activity then i suggest you MBA...but if you love to do the programming then its better to do MCA...MCA helps you be a programmer...as FAIYAZ already told about WASE...its also a good option...ways are many but you have to think where you give your best.....
all the best...
8th May 2011, 12:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

First think why are you considering options doing MBA or MCA.
If you not any more interested any more in science , and like marketing then you can choose MBA, but remember dont just go after money otherwise you will repent.

MCA, is computer oriented program, clearly you can see it will require some knowledge of comp. languages, so it depends on you whether you are interested in computers and IT sector.
30th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after BMS either MBA or MCA?
3rd July 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Ater completing my B.Sc. (CA & BM) Can i go for doing MBA..???
Plz answer me.
3rd July 2011, 06:34 PM
Animisha Nisha

After completing B.Sc (CA & BM) Can i do MBA.?
Please Answer me.
13th July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

After bsc course in (pcm) what will be better...MBA or MCA
22nd July 2011, 12:40 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Wink Re: What should I do after completing BSc between MBA and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi am ashok kathayat,completed bsc it,now i am confues ,wht i am doing mba or mca,
both of these are good lines now days having a great growth rate.

the selection should be made on your interest and the subject you were studying in B.SC

if you are interested in business administration than you should choose MBA and if your interest is in computers you can choose MCA.
as both the courses offer good scope.
29th February 2012, 09:21 PM
edward1989

First think why are you considering options doing MBA or MCA.
If you not any more interested any more in science , and like marketing then you can choose MBA, but remember dont just go after money otherwise you will repent.

MCA, is computer oriented program, clearly you can see it will require some knowledge of comp. languages, so it depends on you whether you are interested in computers and IT sector.
29th April 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

is wase program provided by wipro regular course?which is good between mca and wase?
10th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam manoj kumar pal .i have selected in wipro in the year 2012 at ravenshaw university.i have selected wista program.HR /technical/written test date is 3rdapril2012 .i have passed Bsc from kendrapara autonomous college,kendrapara.my email is [email protected],post/dist-kendrapara.mobile no.9853935017. i recived enrollment letter in the date 15/5/2012.my reference/resume number is 2127wistaeast/2012.i have to know after complete 4years from velor university if i join further in wipro how amount of salary will give it.i choose first place bangalore wrongly but i choose place kalkata
29th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BSC.cs what should i do after BSC. MSC,MBA OR MCA.Which one is good for me
25th May 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am completed bsc with physics maths n electroics combination...whether hav to move in mba or mca?
25th May 2013, 07:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc course, you are eligible to join both the courses like

MCA course
MBA course.

Both are good courses to join as per the job opportunities they offer.

Even both the courses are having good career scope for the candidates.

The admission for both the courses will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

In order to join MBA course, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams like

CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

In order to join MCA course, each and every university will conduct its own entrance exam for the candidates.

If you have interest to make entry into Management field, then I suggest you to join MBA course.

If you want to have career in the software field, then choose MCA course.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

Whatever the course you join, make most out of that.

Then you will be having good career.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?