13th August 2017, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after graduation in Arts stream to have a good career?

Hello Sir/Mam, I've completed my graduation in arts stream. In 10th 58%, 12th - 52%, graduation- 47%. What should I do next? Can you please give me some good advice for my good career. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

14th August 2017, 01:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in Arts stream to have a good career?

To have a good career after bachelor's degree in arts, you should start preparing for government job entrance exams. Government jobs are considered the best because they ensure stability and security of jobs along with handsome pay and perks.

Arts stream candidates can apply for examinations like:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>IBPS PO and Clerk exam.

>>SSC CGL exam.

>>State Public Service commission exam etc.

You can select any of above exam and do preparation to secure a good job in government sector. One other option is to go for master's degree and then National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.
14th August 2017, 08:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after graduation in Arts stream to have a good career?

--> Having completed your graduation in arts stream with 47% marks you does not have to worry about career opportunities as you have the option in almost every field except from Medical and Technical field some of which are discussed below :-

* You have the option in administrative field like the options IAS, IPS, IFS officer, etc. for which you need to qualify examinations like Civil Services examination or State PSC examination.

* You have the option of joining banking sector on the post of bank clerk or bank probationary officer for which you will need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination or SBI bank examination.

* You can become commissioned officer in Indian Army by qualify CDS entrance examination where as JCO ( Junior Commissioned Officer ) by qualifying its respective rallies followed by common entrance examination.

* You can join various government offices as higher divisional clerk by qualifying SSC CGL examination.

Apart from these options there are much more options and selection among these options depend upon your personal skills, strength and interest. For details regarding above mentioned examination you can refer to their respective official link.
15th August 2017, 12:33 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after graduation in Arts stream to have a good career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam, I've completed my graduation in arts stream. In 10th 58%, 12th - 52%, graduation- 47%. What should I do next? Can you please give me some good advice for my good career. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

As you have completed your graduation and looking for some good carrier options then here below I will provide you full detail regarding carrier aspects you can choose after gradation:-

Government Job Options after Graduation:- If you want to go for government job after graduation then you have to go through entrance exam and these exams are suggested below:-

1). CSE(Civil Services Examination):- CSE exam is carried out by UPSC to recruit eligible candidates for civil services in government of India like IAS(Indian Administrative Services),IPS(Indian Police Services),IRS(Indian Revenue Services) etc.

2). ISS(Indian Statistical Services Examination):- Carried out to recruit grade IV officers in services of Indian statics.

3). IES(Indian Economic Service Examination):- IES exam is carried out to recruit eligible candidates to serve central civil services.

Banking Jobs Exams After Graduation:-

1). SBI PO Exam:- Carried out by State Bank of India to recruit eligible candidates for Probationary Officer(PO).

2). RBI(Reserve Bank of India) Exam:- RBI carried out exam to recruit eligible candidates in different posts of grade A and grade B officers.

Courses For Further Study after Graduation:- If you want to do further study then you can go for following courses on the bases of your graduation:-

1). 2D/3D Animation Course.

2). Hotel Management Course.

3). Event management course.

4). Vocational Course.

5). Interior Designing Course.

6). B.ED(Bachelor in Education.).

7). MBA(Master in Business Administration).

8). M.A(Master's In Arts).
17th August 2017, 01:09 AM
Junior Member+

You can do post graduation in you subject then you can give exam of CBSE NET. After qualifying NET you can apply for assistant professor posts. With this you can enrolled in M.phill/PHD.
Or you can do B.ed course after graduation.
12th August 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in general caste i got 70% in 10th and 70% in 12th and 47% in graduation what should i do in my carrer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?