20th April 2016, 05:41 PM
Aruna Revathi

What should I do to join ISRO being Mathematics graduate?

I am B.Sc., Mathematics student(2015 passed out) and i want to join ISRO so what should I do for this?

1st December 2016, 12:59 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join ISRO being Mathematics graduate?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation.

ISRO conducts the entrance exam for admission of eligible candidates in its Bachelor of Technology courses under different disciplines.

The eligibility criteria to apply for ISRO are following:-

-The candidates should have completed Intermediate/ Class 12th with the PCM Group along with a minimum percentage as stated. Bachelor of Technology with at least 65% marks in aggregate.

-Candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying degree can also apply provided they can produce the same by the time final selections are made.

-There will be an objective type paper divided into two parts for each subject as given below:

Physics

Chemistry and

Mathematics

The candidates should score at least 60% marks in the written as well as interview for final selections.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?