21st December 2012, 01:52 PM
somya.wisdom

What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)

I have done MBA Finance(major) and Marketing (minor), whay would be the syllabus for NET exam ?

3rd September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)

i have done mba major in finance and minor in hr so that what will be the sallaybus
26th July 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)

Please suggest books to prepare for net MBA finance (major), marketing (minor). Bcom in degree
28th July 2017, 01:09 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by somya.wisdom View Post
I have done MBA Finance(major) and Marketing (minor), whay would be the syllabus for NET exam ?
Candidate if you are applying for the NET(National Eligibility Test) then you to go through eligibility criteria and that criteria is as follows.

>> Candidate must have to score 55% marks in your master degree but there is relaxation of 5% to the candidates belongs to SC/ST category.

>> Candidate applying for NET age should not more then 28 years but there is relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belong to SC/ST category.

EXAM DETAILS FOR NET:-

PAPER II A:- Have 50 questions carries 100 marks and time period for exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

PAPER II B:- Have 50 questions carries 100 marks and time period for exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

PAPER III:- Have 75 questions and carries 150 marks and time period for exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

SYLLABUS TO BE STUDIED TO PREPARE FOR NET EXAM FOR MBA CANDIDATE:-

>> Managerial economics.
>> Cost.
>> Market structure.
>> Pricing theory.
>> Advertising.
>> Business environment.
>> Capital budgeting.
>> Job evaluation.
>> Potential assessment.
>> Detailed business plan preparation.
>> Ethics and management system.
>> Role and scope of corporate production.

These are the main topics to be studied to prepare the NET exam for more details please visit the UGC website:- www.ugc.ac.in

Good luck for your exam,
29th January 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my MBA(Finance) major project also finance only. Please let me know is their possibility to NET Exam.

Please let me know age limit.
11th March 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for net exam? I have done mba finance (major) and HR (minor)
18th September 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have done mba(fm) or mfc course.so what is thr syllabus for net exam?which books or guide i need to follow for it.
24th September 2019, 01:16 PM
pushpendra-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done mba(fm) or mfc course.so what is thr syllabus for net exam?which books or guide i need to follow for it.
The UGC NET Exam is is held for 84 subjects and twice a year in June and December by NTA.
The candidates can apply for their master's degree subject or its related subject only.

The UGC NET exam consists two papers. First paper will be common for all the subjects which consists questions related to general aptitude and mental ability. while paper 2 consists questions related to subject.

The UGC NET syllabus will consists topics from major subject of your post graduation and you must have deep knowledge of the subject. As you have completed the MBA in management , your syllabus will consists the major topic from management.

Go through the official website to know the detailed subject-wise syllabus for UGC NET Management subject. The NTA is the exam conducting authority to held the UGC NET exam from Dec 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?