21st December 2012, 12:52 PM
somya.wisdom

What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)

I have done MBA Finance(major) and Marketing (minor), whay would be the syllabus for NET exam ?

3rd September 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)

i have done mba major in finance and minor in hr so that what will be the sallaybus

26th July 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)

Please suggest books to prepare for net MBA finance (major), marketing (minor). Bcom in degree

28th July 2017, 01:09 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by somya.wisdom View Post
I have done MBA Finance(major) and Marketing (minor), whay would be the syllabus for NET exam ?
Candidate if you are applying for the NET(National Eligibility Test) then you to go through eligibility criteria and that criteria is as follows.

>> Candidate must have to score 55% marks in your master degree but there is relaxation of 5% to the candidates belongs to SC/ST category.

>> Candidate applying for NET age should not more then 28 years but there is relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belong to SC/ST category.

EXAM DETAILS FOR NET:-

PAPER II A:- Have 50 questions carries 100 marks and time period for exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

PAPER II B:- Have 50 questions carries 100 marks and time period for exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.

PAPER III:- Have 75 questions and carries 150 marks and time period for exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes.

SYLLABUS TO BE STUDIED TO PREPARE FOR NET EXAM FOR MBA CANDIDATE:-

>> Managerial economics.
>> Cost.
>> Market structure.
>> Pricing theory.
>> Advertising.
>> Business environment.
>> Capital budgeting.
>> Job evaluation.
>> Potential assessment.
>> Detailed business plan preparation.
>> Ethics and management system.
>> Role and scope of corporate production.

These are the main topics to be studied to prepare the NET exam for more details please visit the UGC website:- www.ugc.ac.in

Good luck for your exam,
28th January 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my MBA(Finance) major project also finance only. Please let me know is their possibility to NET Exam.

Please let me know age limit.
11th March 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for net exam? I have done mba finance (major) and HR (minor)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?