27th November 2011, 06:14 PM
call2arkala

What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

what is the syllabus of RRB exam?
am doing btech (electrical engineering)....
it is common syllabus for all? or different for different departments?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Jr electrical engineering of RRB?
  2. Syllabus of RRB Junior Electrical Engineering Section Exam?
  3. Syllabus of RRB JE/SE recruitment exam? Posts available in RRB for Diploma and B.Tech Civil Engineers?
  4. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  5. What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? Is there negative marking?
  6. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  7. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  8. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  9. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  12. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  13. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  15. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  16. Which trade is better between BSCI Agriculture and B.Tech electrical
  17. RRB Assistant medical engineer entrance exam syllabus? -- [New]
  18. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
26th December 2011, 04:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by call2arkala View Post
what is the syllabus of RRB exam?
am doing btech (electrical engineering)....
it is common syllabus for all? or different for different departments?
There are various examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board, for every department and hence, the syllabus of each of the exam varies depending upon the department.
Since you are pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, after completion of the course, you will be eligible to apply for the post of Section Engineer(Electronics).

The syllabus for the written examination will comprise of objective type
questions based on the following subject area:
General Awareness
Arithmetic
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Technical Ability for the post
1st January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for RRB entrance exam? I am doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

what is the syllabus for RRB iam doing B.E electrical engineeirng .... plz.... send me the syllabus ... whether the RRB syllabus and upsc syllabus are same are different.
13th January 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Do Electronics and communication engineers are eligible for Section engineer post?
19th March 2012, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Can someone provide me the syllabus for the Sr Section Engineer
19th March 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

please sent me the syllabus for electronics and communication engineering
6th June 2012, 06:55 PM
Vikas hrc

Hi...

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board.

Its syllabus consists of:-

1.General Awareness.

2.General Intelligence.

3.General English.

4.Arithmetic Ability.

5.Reasoning Ability.

6.Technical Ability.(Pertaining to the applied post).

RRB Junior/Section Engineer Question Paper Pattern:-

The question paper will be of objective type with multiple answrs MCQ's consisting of 150

MCQ with four choices.

Time limit will be of 2 hrs.

Medium of RRB question paper:-

1.English.

2.Hindi.

3.Urdu.

4.Opted Regional Language.

The selection process in RRB comprise of written examination followed by verfication of

the original documents of the short listed candidatesn in written test according to the

merit and availability of vacancies.

Best of luck.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?