29th July 2012, 09:56 PM
girijaramani

What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?

isro entrance exam
what is the syllabus for ISRO exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? Duration and syllabus of it?
  2. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  3. What syllabus to prepare for ISRO Scientist Exam for EC stream? Guidelines to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam which is conducted after 12th? What is the criteria for it? How should I prepare for it and have an edge others?
  5. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam? I am a CE 3rd year student
  6. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  7. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  8. Syllabus for ISRO Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. How to get a job in ISRO after B.Tech. in Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for the exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  11. What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  12. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  13. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?
  16. Tips to prepare for ISRO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?
  17. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for ISRO exam? Previous year question papers of ISRO for ECE?
17th October 2012, 11:24 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ISRO Entrance Exam?

ISRO is the Indian scientist Research institute for which hire the job posts of engineering / scienstist students for the technical assistant job posts

Written test syllabus:

In the written test syllabus will be your m.sc subjects as a technical questions .
Paper pattern will be same as GATE entrance exam

Syllabus to prepare ISRO exam:

Physical Electronics, Electron Devices and ICs
Signals and Systems
Network Theory

Electromagnetic Theory
Analog Electronic Circuits
Digital Electronic Circuits

Control Systems
Communication Systems
Microwave Engineering

Computer Engineering

Age Limit:

35 years as on 28-02-2012
40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates,
Ex-serviceman and Persons with Disabilities[PWD] are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders).

Educational Qualification:
you should be passed the engineering degree / M.SC with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?