20th December 2011, 04:14 PM
inavneet

What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?

Hi Sir,Mam

i have compilited Graduation this year from DEEN DAYAAL UPADHDHYAY GORAKHPUR UNIVERCITY U.P.. i want to learn MBA Part Time from SYMBIOSIS Pune.and currently i m working with HDFC ERGO GIC LTD as a SALES OFFICER. i just want to know that whats ur total fees & admission process for me.

SORRY & THANKS

Reg.
NAVNEET

Related Questions:
  1. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Symbiosis Pune for Correspondence MBA? Last date of filling the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  5. Information regarding Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  7. Fee criteria for MBA in Symbiosis Pune?
  8. What is the total fees of MSW course? What is the duration of the course?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MBA(Part Time) finance course?
  10. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  11. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  13. How to do MBA from Symbiosis(Pune) after scoring 44% in TYB.Com?
  14. Is MBS from pune university equivalent to MBA?
  15. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get admission for part time MBA? Date of entrance exams for Part time MBA?
  17. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of MCA and MBA for distance learning symbiosis pune?
21st December 2011, 07:33 PM
Hours

Default Re: What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?

There is no entrance test in Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program.

Four specializations are available.

marketing
human resourse
operation
finance

Fees- 50000/- around for whole MBA.

Forms available -may/June form fee-1100/-around.

classes- would be very few.

There will be around 20 papers to be cleared by you.

EACH SEMESTER CONSIST AT LEAST 4 PAPERS.

There are at least 4 semester .

MINIMUM TIME TO COMPLETE THE COURSE - 2 YEARS
MAXIMUM TIME- 4 YEARS.
18th April 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?

is their any sort of entrance exam for part time mba for symbiosis????? do replyyyyy
10th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS IN GRADUATION STUDENTS ADMISSION IN MBA FINANCE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?