26th June 2012, 11:25 AM
sridevi.v.s

Information regarding 30 days Training in BHEL? How to apply for this Training?

I am a 3rd year eee student...i want to do 30 days training in bhel..can i get the details of how to apply....

6th September 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding 30 days Training in BHEL? How to apply for this Training?

sir i am 3rd year EEE student;i want to 45 days full training in BHEL; please guide me; how & when i apply?
6th September 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding 30 days Training in BHEL? How to apply for this Training?

sir i am 3rd year EEE student. i want to 45 days full training in BHEL bhopal.. how & when i apply fo it' please guide me.
16th October 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing my BE.EEE in nehru institue of engineering and technology coimbatore. I need the details about inplant training
21st November 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing my M.B.A in M.L.B COLLEGE OF EXCELLENCE OF GWALIOR .I NEED THE DETAIL ABOUT TRAINING IN 1 MONTH.
21st November 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

ques-how to do traning in bhel bhopal?

sir i am pursing my m.b.a in m.lb college of excellence of gwalior. I need the detail about 1 month training.
6th March 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing b.e. in mechenical branch of 6 sem. in satna aditya clg of technology & science. i want to 45 day full training in BHEL or NTPC. how nd when i apply for itt. please guide me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?