15th April 2011, 04:19 PM
poonama sharma

What type of job can I get after doing Ph.D in Philosophy and clearing UGC NET exam?

I am doing my Phd. in Philosophy, have also cleared my UGC NET exam with JRF. I want to know what type of job i can get and where.

27th May 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job can I get after doing Ph.D in Philosophy and clearing UGC NET exam?

career scop after clear UGC Net with computer science
18th July 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of job can I get after doing Ph.D in Philosophy and clearing UGC NET exam?

please send me b.a honours question papers (philosophy)of 2nd yr 3rd yr 2011
20th February 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am from a non-philosophical background and desire to pursue my m.a. in philosophy, from Delhi University(DU). I understand i will have to give an entrance exam in order to gain admission. Please inform as to where can i prepare for this entrance exam since i am from a non-philosophical background. Is there any course material available. Also, does DU offer this course through correspondence like IGNOU. Please also tell me what value dooes this course have if done through distance education offered by IGNOU. Can i apply for a lecturership after doing this course through IGNOU
8th December 2012, 03:21 PM
jyothimanishankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonama sharma View Post
I am doing my Phd. in Philosophy, have also cleared my UGC NET exam with JRF. I want to know what type of job i can get and where.
Job of Assistant Professors are available in many universities across India. Just see the vacancies often and apply for that after finished your PhD.

All the best for your bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?