25th September 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What will be the duration of CA course to join after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

after completing b.sc maths how many years have to study charted accountancy

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the duration of CA course to join after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  2. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  3. Which course to join after completing BSc, Electronics, Physics and Mathematics?
  4. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  5. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc?
  7. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  8. How to join MSc Mathematics after completing Bsc statistics through regular stream
  9. What is the duration of CA course? I have completed BSc Mathematics with 70%
  10. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  11. Can I join Airlines after completion of BSc in microbiology
  12. Procedure to join Law college after BSc Mathematics?
  13. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer -- [New]
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  15. What are the ways to join Merchant navy after completion of degree? I am a BSc final year student of computer science
  16. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for CA after completing bachelor course in Mathematics? What is the duration? What is the criteria? I have 70% in BSc
  18. How to join LLB after finishing BSc Mathematics?
29th March 2013, 11:28 AM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: What will be the duration of CA course to join after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

First of all note that CA course doesn't changes its durations its one and all for 1 year but the procedure to apply for it is long once.In all together it needs total of 5-6 years to became CA even if you had done B.Sc in Mathematics.
You have to be clear pass out in 12th board examinations there is no percentage limit but you should be clear passed.Then,You have to apply for CPT Examinations which is also known as Common Proficiency Test held two times in a year,First on June and second in December.You can attempt any one of it,By the result of CPT you will be Selected to apply for IPCC - Integrated Professional Competence Course for which you have to be passed in CPT.After applying for IPCC,You will be given Practical Training for three and half years as an articled clerk or as an audit clerk,After the completions of your Practical Training,you will be given Orientations Programme for One week so as to attempt the IPCC Examinations,And at last and final a ITT - Information Technology Training will be given to you.By these your all procedure will get completed and you became eligible for CA Course of 1 Year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?