5th September 2012, 12:07 PM
M.vidhya - Sarada

What will be the fee structure for M.Phil in Computer Science? Which Entrance Exams should I give for this? When will the application forms be available to join this course?

i want fee details for M.Phil computer science. and which type of entrance exam, u will conduct and when?

When will u issue the application forms for M.Phil computer science.? during 2008-2011 i studied in b.sc cs in sarada college. now i will join for m.phil. so if any advantage to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  2. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  4. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  5. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  6. Entrance exam to give to join Architecture? Date of sale of the application forms of the entrance exam?
  7. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  10. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  11. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  12. When the application form of GCET will be available? Examination centres, tips for preparation and date of GCET? -- [New]
  13. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  14. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  15. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  16. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. What is the fee structure of AFMC? Is there any seperate application fee
  18. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?