29th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

When is Ayurvedia PG entrance in Banaras, Gujarat, Delhi?

When is Ayurvedic P.G. Entrance in banaras,gujurat, delhi,n.i.a.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam for MD Ayurveda of Delhi Tibia Ayurvedia college?
  2. Best coaching centres for 3 years LLB course like Delhi and Banaras?
  3. Procedure to give Gujarat common entrance test?
  4. Which are the colleges offering Archaeology course in India?
  5. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  6. Are below mentioned universities recognised by Bar Council for LLB?
  7. Availability of admission form of class 9 C.H.S. of Banaras? Syllabus and fee structure?
  8. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  9. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  10. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  11. List of Universities to do MA in Archaeology in India through Distance Education?
  12. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  13. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  14. Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category
  15. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  16. Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?
  17. Can I study M.Phil if completed M.A. in Hindi 7 years ago? -- [New]
  18. Is bachelor of alternative medicine approoved by any government organisation? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2020, 10:37 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: When is Ayurvedia PG entrance in Banaras, Gujarat, Delhi?

The admission for the masters is based on 1 common enterance exam and is the common entrance is same across the country so there is no separate exam state wise
You will have to appear for the common exam and get admission in your interested state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?