4th March 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?

I have done b.sc in foods nutrition and dietetics from nirmala niketan college of home science,mumbai..I want to know when is the entrance exam for m.sc in food and nutrition in colleges of mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  2. When is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in Mumbai?
  3. When is the entrance test of MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Nutrition and Dietietics of Mumbai University Colleges? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  4. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  6. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  7. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition? -- [New]
  11. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  12. Colleges in Mumbai for BS in Clinical Nutrition and any entrance exam to be given after 12th?
  13. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  14. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Biotechnology? In which colleges are these courses available?
  15. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  17. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition after doing BSc in Bio Stream
  18. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
14th April 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?

what is the syllabus for m.sc in nutrition and dietitics entrance test of svt college juhu
?
2nd May 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for MSc in food and nutrition in colleges of Mumbai?

when is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in nirmala niketan college and how to download the form?Please do give me the site.Kindly do the needful.
6th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance test for MSc in food and nutrition in nirmala niketan college and hoe to download the form? Please do give me the site. Kindly do the needful.
1st April 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i think all these entrance exams forms are available in april/may. and the exam itself is in june.
6th April 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

when the entrance exam dates are come from the universities for master program in nutrition and dietetics?
6th April 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

when the entrance exam dates are come from the universities for master program in nutrition and dietetics?
8th March 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me, when will be the online application forms for SNDT, SVT, Dr. BMN and Nirmala Niketan be put up for 2017?
27th June 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Do we need physics in 11th and 12th in A level to do bsc in food and nutrition...My currents subjects are biology, chemistry, psychology , English and physics but I want to drop physics ..So will I get admissions in Colleges like Nirmala Niketan or SNDT juhu if I drop physics...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?