26th October 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test for MBBS? Cutoff marks for the entrance exam?

when the entrance test for mbbs (2012)will be held. what is the cut off marks 4 the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  2. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS? -- [New]
  3. AIIMS entrance exam cutoff marks required to study MBBS?
  4. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?
  5. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  7. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  8. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  9. What is the date of MBBS entrance test in Tamilnadu?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  11. What is the cutoff marks for EAMCET entrance exam in SV-U region for MBBS?
  12. Can I get seat in any self financing college to study MBBS with 174 cutoff marks in Manipal entrance exam being a BCM candidate?
  13. What is the JIPMER MBBS cutoff marks?
  14. Cutoff marks for AFMC MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?
  17. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
2nd November 2011, 03:43 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance test for MBBS? Cutoff marks for the entrance exam?

Hi,
pleas mention the exam whic you want to give
some exam like
-afmc-6.5.2012
-aiims-1.7.2012

all the best!
2nd December 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test for MBBS? Cutoff marks for the entrance exam?

can you please give the pattern of this exam?
14th February 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I passed class xii exam in national open school and secured 60% marks. Please let me know whether I am eligible for mbbs exam 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?