13th August 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

When should I apply for SLET exam?

sir,
i have the qualification of b.sc ,b.ed .i want to write the slet exam so when i need to apply for that pls give a reply .

thanking you
jaya.

13th August 2015, 06:45 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for SLET exam?

You have mention that you have completed graduate and b.ed so if you want to apply for SLET exam then you will have to complete post graduation.

Uttar Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test(UP SLET)which is conducted for the candidates of State Uttar Pradesh for lectureship and assistant professorship in Private and Government colleges and universities of state government of Uttar Pradesh.

To appear in this exam candidate must have Postgraduate degree with 55% marks from any recognise university. Only 5% of marks relaxation is given for reserved category candidates of SC/ST/PH.

Those candidates who have Ph.D degree they can get 5% of marks relaxation in their PG degree.

Application fee for general category is Rs.1000.
Cat-IIA,IIB,IIIA,IIIB category candidates have to pay Rs.800
Cat-I,SC,ST,PWD(VH/PH) category candidates have to pay Rs.500
14th August 2015, 12:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for SLET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have the qualification of b.sc ,b.ed .i want to write the slet exam so when i need to apply for that pls give a reply .

thanking you
jaya.
No, you are not eligible SLET exam.

The educational qualification required for SLET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for SLET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?