23rd December 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?

When I will get admission form of MBA from North Orissa University,Utkal University,Berhampur University and also Sambalpur University?I want to do MBA in HRM
Plese send me details and procedure for admission in this university,with full details in my
email address anima.mahato [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Ph.D in North Orissa University?
  2. Procedure and last date of admission in M.Phil course at North Bengal University?
  3. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  4. Details about MS course?
  5. How to do project work in orissa? I am doing MSc biotechnology from North Orissa University
  6. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  9. Details of M.Phil entrance for distributions? Date of entrance exam in North Orissa University?
  10. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  11. How to do project work in Cuttack while doing MSc biotech in North Orissa university?
  12. How to apply for counseling of B.Ed?
  13. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  16. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  18. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
4th June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?

can i join MCA without entrance test in north orissa university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?