27th May 2011, 02:33 PM
Bidwattam

From where can I get the admission forms for city college of commerce Kolkata?

sir/madam,
i am a student of commerce and i would like to know from where i would get the admission forms for city college of commerce,kolkata.please inform me at the earliest.its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  2. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  4. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  5. Online Admission forms for b.com in city college commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  7. Good colleges in Kolkata offering December Intake?
  8. What is the admission procedure for St. Xavier College Kolkata for bachelor in commerce course?
  9. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physiology) in City College, Kolkata if secured 67.35% in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in South City College Kolkata? I have scored 60%
  12. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma course in distance learning in India?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  15. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  16. Which is a better college in WB for CSE?
  17. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  18. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
9th June 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get the admission forms for city college of commerce Kolkata?

What is the the Last date of submission of forms for BSc.
2nd February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get the admission forms for city college of commerce Kolkata?

i m from jamshedpur, so from where i can get the application form for b.com ..
plz email me at [email protected]
31st March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

When Admission form of b.com in 2012 avilable
24th April 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

may i know when the admission form of b.com 2012-2014 will be available in st.xavier college kolkata
5th June 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

From which date i get the form for hounars in physics.????
5th June 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

May I know when the admission form of b.com 2012-2014 will be available in city college Kolkata?
18th April 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

May I know when the admission form of b.com 2013-2014 will be available in city college Kolkata???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?