16th March 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?

Where do we get the application form for RRB Secunderabad. I have seen that the vacancies are there for Clerks and Ticket Examiner. I want to apply but since eight days am looking for application form but am not getting and the last date is 30/03/2012. And it is not available through online also. Please give me the details regarding the application form?

Thanks & Regards,
Heena Kouser,
Secunderabad.

3rd March 2013, 06:58 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?

hi,
Rrb Secunderabad Recruitment 2012 is inviting application for the post of Sr.Section Engineer/Junior Engineer.

Educational Qualification:Candidates should have completed Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized university for Sr.Section Engineer Posts. Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized board for Junior Engineer Posts.

Age Limit and Relaxation : Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 35 years for Sr. Section Engineer (Posts) and 18 to 33 years for Junior Engineers Posts. Age Relaxation is 3 for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates. For PH category candidate’s age relaxation is 10 years.

Vacancy Name: .Sr.Section Engineer/Junior Engineer

Last Date: 09-04-2012

Application Fee For Rrb Secunderabad Recruitment 2012 :General and OBC Male candidates have to pay application fee Rs.60 in the form of Demand Draft (DD)/IPO. Fee to be drawn in favour of “Assistant Secretary, or Deputy Secretary or Secretary or Member Secretary or Chairman of Railway Recruitment Board concerned is situated. Candidates SC/ST/Ex Servicemen’s /PH/Women / Minorities /Economically backward candidates who have annual income below Rs.50000 need not to pay application fee.

How to Apply for this Post : Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format (it can be downloaded from official website http://rrbsecunderabad.nic.in). Properly filled applications along with self attested copies of certificates education, caste, DD and necessary certificates to be enclosed.

About Rrb Secunderabad Recruitment 2012 : Railway Recruitment Board, Secunderabad was established in the year 1978. This Board caters to the recruitment needs of all the divisions, workshops and Head quarters Office of South Central Railway, Indian Railways Institute of Signal Engineering and Telecommunications, Secunderabad Subsequently the recruitment for Visakhapatnam division of South Eastern Railway was attached to this Railway Recruitment Board with effect from 27.10.1994.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?