4th July 2012, 08:49 PM
roshni94250

Where should I join for my training after 2 years training in Chemical?

i am presently studing in MITS,gwalior.............in chemical 2 year........
where should i join for my training after 2 year...........in gwalior itself?????
please suggest.................
and do i have to pay for it?????

Related Questions:
  1. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  2. Better training center for Company Secretary? When to join and duration of training?
  3. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  5. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  6. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
  7. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  8. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  9. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  10. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  11. How can I do training in Chemical industries? What's the requirements for the same?
  12. How can I join training in AIIMS Bhopal?
  13. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  14. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  16. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  17. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  18. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?