21st February 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?

respected Sir, I want to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I want to know that whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  2. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  3. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  4. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  6. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  7. What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?
  8. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  9. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  10. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  11. How can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I clear for joining?
  12. What are the career options for Railway RRB examination?
  13. How to become a loco pilot in luxury and superfast trains?
  14. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for loco pilot in Indian Railways being a graduate in commerce stream?
  16. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  17. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  18. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
24th February 2017, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected Sir, I want to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I want to know that whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Please answer as soon as possible.
CET exam is not conducted for Loco Pilot recruitment. This exam is conducted by RRB.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
9th December 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?

I have 10thpass and I got 83marks in ssc board exam I want to become a loco pilot I am eligible to become a loco pilot
21st July 2020, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am manjunath I had passed 12th board exam and I want to become Loco pilot it is my dream and now i am facing KCET Exam whether the kcet exam is important to become loco pilot. ?

Please answer soon.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?