23rd October 2014, 02:57 AM
chakrapran

Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completing my bachelors degree? Which are the leading colleges offering the course in India?

I am pursuing my BHMS now. Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completion of my Bachelor degree? What are the leading colleges offering that course in India?

26th October 2014, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completing my bachelors degree? Which are the leading colleges offering the course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakrapran View Post
I am pursuing my BHMS now. Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completion of my Bachelor degree? What are the leading colleges offering that course in India?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Sc Neuroscience course after completing BHMS course. The candidates who possess Bachelor degree in science stream are elgiible to apply for M.Sc Neuroscience course.

M.Sc Neuroscience is a two years master degree course which facus on science stream. This course is divided into four semester.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in science stream in any one of the specialization like, Life Science subjects, Physical or Chemical Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, MBBS, BSMS, BUMS, BAMS, BHMS,BDS, BPT, BOT, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Nursing, Naturopathy, Biotechnology from recognized university.
  • Candidate must scored minimum 50% marks in graduation course and 5% relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST category students.
  • Admission will be done on the basis of merit index prepared based on qualifying examination
19th February 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completing my bachelors degree? Which are the leading colleges offering the course in India?

I am a student of B.Sc.-final year, can I get addmission in M.Sc-neuroscience. Please provide me list of universities in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?