6th March 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) after doing 11th and 12th from NIOS?

I am a class 11th failure in Science and Mathematics. I wanted to know if I could join Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) after doing my class 12th and 11th from NIOS? If yes, would it harm my dream of becoming a pilot?

9th April 2018, 06:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) after doing 11th and 12th from NIOS?

If you want to join IGRUA then it is compulsory to pass 10+2 from good marks.
As because without passing it you will not be able to get admission anywhere.
You can appear in 10+2 examination from NIOS Board also. Certificate of NIOS Board is also valid and there will not be any objection while admission.
It will not harm your dream so focus only on studies.
28th May 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) after doing 11th and 12th from NIOS?

I'm a PCB student and scored 72% in physics and thinking of doing maths from NIOS . Does IGRUA accept maths from NIOS
Or it will harm my dream of becoming pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?