21st December 2010, 07:28 PM
ganesh1987

Any job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?

sir i completed b tech in aeronautical engg, and i want to m tech in aerospace, there is job chances after this, if no then which course give me chances for job

Related Questions:
22nd December 2010, 03:15 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?

1)Yes that is very good course ,you can go for M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering,but do in good university

2)If you have more money or willing to get loan means go for Higher studies in Germany, there it is very Good for Aerospace Engineering, Very good project you can do, on your own

3)there it is not easy to pass the Exam, you should work very hard to pass the exam and more Assignment and project will be there, that will help your knowledge to increase more, then if you come ad join any job means they will fetch your more salary and good posting

4)If you finished PhD then no worry Dr.Ganesh and your starting salary will be 1.5 lakes in India

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 10:55 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?

after B.Tech in aeronautical engineering also there are good job opportunity. i think you are not getting job at that time. that is why you want to do M.tech.

it's a very good decision to complete M.Tech. after M.Tech job opportunity and scope will be increased. after M.Tech try to get job in airlines company or aerospace company. after M.Tech also you may try to become lecturer in any institution. you may also try for civil service examination.

if you want to do job after your B.Tech now but you are not getting job then i will suggest you to take a training from a good institution. try to find out your fault that why you are not getting job. improve your communication skill, improve your knowledge. i think surely you will get good job in leading company.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 08:23 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Aerospace industry is booming today.So do not worry about jobs.After B.Tech in Aerospace students get good jobs with attractive packages.After M.Tech you can join as scientist in any R & D organization.ISRO,HAL,NAL all are taking M.Tech for their ongoing research projects,this is a good exposure.Also you can join Phd,good amout of stipend also there.and an entrance to a regular research field.

All the best.
20th January 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

after b tech in aeronautical which type of job i get, & where i can get training after b tech in aeronautical plz reply
3rd April 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do MTech in aerospace in India or abroad.If abroad than from wher I shoud do(Please suggest me the colleges).
What kind of job I will get after that.Please suggest me the expances also
30th May 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

is aeroscope engineering a good field to carry on in terms of good jobs and handsome saliries ?
27th June 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

WAT I PERSONALLY FEEL IS INSTEAD OF CONCENTRATING ON GETTING JOB,DO CONCENTRATE ON HOW TO INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN OUR FIELD OF THE SCIENCE,SO THAT YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE GOOD DEMAND IN THE SOCIETY.HAVING GOOD STUFF OF THE KNOWLEDGE WILL AUTOMATICALLY FETCH YOU A GOOD POSITION IN SUCH AN ORGANISATION LIKE ISRO.

SO ALL THE BEST MY FRIENDS.
12th July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,currently i am doing engineering in mechanical.suggest me some PG courses in aeronautical engineering???Also suggest me some colleges and the entrance exam required to get admission in that university???
24th November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

can u suggest any aerospace project
15th April 2012, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing B.E. mechanical can i do M.Tech in aerospace after completion of B.E.
22nd April 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

job opportunities after completing BE aeronautical enggineering?
1st July 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

which is better to do m.tech in aeronautical?whether after b.tech in aeronautical or after b.tech in mechanical
24th November 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.TECH MECHANICAL AND M.TECH IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING FROM A MALLA REDDY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (PRIVATE COLLEGE),SO WHAT IS THE BEST CHOICE FOR ME IN FUTURE ?
15th March 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying B.E mechanical engineering i decided to do ME or M TECH ,which is the best course for PG ,which gives more salary, i have a opinion to do m tech in marine Is the right decision please give right suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?