31st May 2011, 02:31 PM
saranyasri

Yearly fee in private medical college?

Could u please tell me what exactly is the 1 year fee in a private medical college

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  2. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  3. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  4. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission in any government or private Medical college under Rs. 50,000 annual fee if secured 12322 UG rank in NEET?
  6. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  7. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  9. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  10. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  14. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  15. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  16. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  17. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
24th July 2011, 08:23 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Yearly fee in private medical college?

Dear friend,
If you are planing to do medical course from private college then you have to pay very much amount to institution.
But the fees vary from institution to institution,but the average fees of private medical college is around 10lakh.
3rd December 2011, 11:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Yearly fee in private medical college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saranyasri View Post
Could u please tell me what exactly is the 1 year fee in a private medical college
Hi,
The fees for private college is more then the govt college.

The fees for Private college college is around:- 3.5-7.6 lahks per year.
The fees is also depend upon the ranking of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?