26th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of MBA from Amity University, Noida?

I want to know that if I am eligible for applying to Government job if i complete my MBA from amity university - Noida ? Can you please let me know what else I need to follow up if am not eligible for the job? Please give me the complete information soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job by studying in amity university?
  2. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  3. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  6. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  7. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  8. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  10. Government Job Opportunities for me after completion of MBA from Correspondence? How to apply for these Jobs?
  11. Is Amity University Noida a good college?
  12. What should I do after B.Com? Is MBA a good choice? Does Amity Noida offer the MBA finance course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  14. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  15. What is the fees for MBA regular course at Amity University Noida?
  16. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is M.Tech programme offered by Amity University in Gurgaon and Noida campus
  18. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
26th July 2015, 12:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of MBA from Amity University, Noida?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of MBA from Amity university as it was recognized and approved by AICTE and UGC.

The candidate who pursue their graduation and post graduation from this university are eligible to apply for all the government jobs.

Some of the government jobs are mentioned below :

* Project manager.

* Deputy manager.

* Managing director.

* Senior officer.

* Marketing and Research Analyst.

* Data manager.

* Accountant.

Some of the government organizations which provides jobs are given below :

* PSPCL.

* ALIMCO.

* IRCON.

* Goa shipyard Limited.

* IREL.

* NDDB.

* BRLPS.
26th July 2015, 02:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of MBA from Amity University, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that if I am eligible for applying to Government job if i complete my MBA from amity university - Noida ? Can you please let me know what else I need to follow up if am not eligible for the job? Please give me the complete information soon!

Thank you.
After completion of MBA course you are eligible for government sector jobs like Bank PO and Clerical jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?