2nd November 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job after completion several course and 40 years female candidate?

I am 40 year female candidate. Having educational qualification : B.B.A., P.G.D.P.M. ,M.com (mngt.),M.B.A. (HR). Also having 6 year experience at managerial level in private companies. Last 2 years do nothing due to family reasons. Now want to do Government job please guide me accordingly.Can I eligible for UPSC, GPSC class I-II and Lecturership?
Thanking you in anticipation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?
  2. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  3. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
  5. What is the age limit followed for applying government teaching job for female? Am I eligible if I am 35 years old?
  6. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get the government job as a ticket collector after completion of FYJC coruse?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  9. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  10. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  11. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. What is the qualification for a girl to join Indian Army?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. Age limit of Bihar TET 2015 for general category?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?
  17. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.com being a female candidate?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in Military being a female candidate?
2nd November 2015, 09:39 AM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job after completion several course and 40 years female candidate?

You are not eligible for UPSC,GPSC class I-II because your age is much greater when compared to age provided in eligible criteria.
you can be eligible to lecturer ship job but the basic requirement is B.ED as you don't have a B.ED degree you are not eligible for any government job.
2nd November 2015, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job after completion several course and 40 years female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 40 year female candidate. Having educational qualification : B.B.A., P.G.D.P.M. ,M.com (mngt.),M.B.A. (HR). Also having 6 year experience at managerial level in private companies. Last 2 years do nothing due to family reasons. Now want to do Government job please guide me accordingly.Can I eligible for UPSC, GPSC class I-II and Lecturership?
Yes, you are eligible to get government jobs in higher secondary school through TET exam.

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
3rd November 2015, 10:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that it is not possible for you to get Government job with the 40 years of age. Those who are interested to get Government then the candidates age should be in between 21 years to 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. However, you can try to get Temporary job in Schools, Hospitals etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?