26th July 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Availability of Govt jobs as professor and lecturer after completing computer engineering and dates of exams for the same?

Are there Govt jobs as professor and lecturer as after completing computer engineering? when exams are conducted ? what are the eligibility criteria for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  2. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  3. Can I apply for Government Lecturer Exams in Tamilnadu after completing 10th with 85%, 92% in Diploma and 75% in B.E CSE?
  4. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  5. Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?
  6. Jobs information in both Govt. and Private sector after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  7. How to get a job after my graduation in economics?
  8. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  10. Will there be more Job Opportunities for the candidates after completion of M.Phil in Mathematics?
  11. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  12. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  13. Availability of lecturer job after M.A in english and M.Ed?
  14. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Dates of all government exams and How can I become a lecturer in Government Diploma Colleges?
  16. Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?
  17. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  18. How to work as a senior lecturer/assistant professor?

21st February 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Govt jobs as professor and lecturer after completing computer engineering and dates of exams for the same?

You need to qualify NET/SET first to become eligible for lecturer or professor job in government colleges. The notification for job vacancies are released by concerned university from time to time.

Just make sure that you have the required qualification along with NET/SET score before applying for job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?