22nd September 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in CDAC entrance exam if secured less than 55% in B.E.?

Hi,
I have got less than 55% in my B.E. so whether I get qualify for CDAC entrance exam or not? Kindly tell me about this.

10th December 2015, 06:37 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear in CDAC entrance exam if secured less than 55% in B.E.?

You are interested in joining the post graduate diploma course in CDAC. You have secured 55% in B.E. There is no need to worry about that. You are eligible for the CDAC course.

Eligibility: Student must possess four year graduation degree or Post graduate degree in Engineering sciences. So no matter how much percentage you have secured in the graduation degree.

Selection Procedure: For getting admission in the CDAC course, you have to go through the online exam. Based on your marks obtained in the online exam, merit list will be prepared and selection of students will be done on basis of merit list.

So if you want to get admission in good CDAC centers as CDAC Pune, CDAC Hyderabad etc then you have to secure more marks in the online exam.

**I am sorry to say that the registration for the February batch has been closed. But you can apply for the next batch whose application form will come in the month of April.

**If you want to know more about the course then you can go through the below link
http://cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_act...missionBooklet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?