27th October 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for the exam of Military Force after completing Bachelor of Physical Education?

Respected Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) and now I want to apply for the exam of Military Force exam. Am I eligible for appearing in the exam?

29th October 2016, 03:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the exam of Military Force after completing Bachelor of Physical Education?

Yes, you can apply for CDS exam to join Military Force after completing Bachelor of Physical Education.

UPSC conducts CDS exam twice a year to make recruitment in the Indian Defense Services.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the CDS exam are as under :-

The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have passed Graduation degree in any discipline for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy, Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Naval Academy and 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Air Force Academy.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 25 years.

-Selection of candidate is made based on their performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the Service Selection Board.
29th October 2016, 10:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the exam of Military Force after completing Bachelor of Physical Education?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CDS examination to join Indian Military Force after completion of your Graduation in Bachelor of Physical Education course from a recognised university. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination to join in Indian Military force is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be within 19-24 years of age.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
29th October 2016, 11:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a bachelor degree holder to join Military force i.e; Indian Military Academy ( IMA ) you will have to qualify CDS entrance examination.

--> CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and the same entrance examination is being held by UPSC twice every year in two stages written examination and SSB interview respectively.

--> The minimum qualification required for appearing in the same examination ( IMA ) are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 24 years.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must satisfy the physical requirement norms as per the notification chart.

For further details regarding the same examination you must refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th June 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Girls can apply for Indian army after completing bachelor of physical education??
28th May 2019, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Being a female can I join army or other defense after completing Bachelor of Physical Education?
4th March 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a girls can I apply for CDs after completing my bped
8th November 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Iam a girl can I apply for CDs after completing my bped
14th August 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for cds after bachler of physical education and science digree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?