4th October 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?

Hai sir,

I have finished my M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics). I want to know about the government jobs and salary related to my profile. How to apply for government jobs? Is there any neccessary of giving net xam?

30th August 2015, 07:08 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?

For the pharmacy degree holders the government jobs can be secured in any ways.

Through the GPAT.

This is conducted all over India by the IITs for the graduate degree holders of pharmacy for screening of the persons for the selection interviews in the government pharmacy companies .

You are required to apply for these companies separately.

Through independent exams of the companies

Some government companies take their own exam for the candidates for screening for the interview tests.

For example Hindustan life are limited has take the test recently in the month of July.

The general salary offered to you shall be 25000-3%-40000

There shall be the grade pay of the 25000 .

3% means you shall get 3% increment every year.

Along with these you shall also get performance related incentives and dearness allowances.

The average cost to company shall be arournd 7.4 lacks per annum
16th June 2017, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs and salary after M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)? Is it necessary to give NET exam?

How could we know that government announc exams for job in their companies? And were permanent government job belongs to pharmacy
23rd December 2020, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How to apply government lecturer job ......which exam is qualify for the lecturer job in government colleges or universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?