4th January 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment. Please help me to know about the important dates of this recruitment for this post. Kindly let me know about the important dates immediately. Thank you!

6th January 2020, 12:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment

Important Dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 27th Dec. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 11th Jan. 2020.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.beciljobs.com/.
6th January 2020, 01:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment

Important Dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment is:

~~ Apply online starting date: 27th December 2019.

~~ Apply online closing date: 11th January 2020.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
6th January 2020, 07:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment are given below.

Application Starting Date - 27th December 2019
Application Closing Date - 11th January 2020

The application fee for general/OBC candidate is Rs.500 and for SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs.250. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.becil.com
6th January 2020, 07:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Important dates associated with BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) recruitment for Assistant Lineman are as below :-

* Starting date of online registration process :- 27.12.2019.

* Closing date of online registration process :- 11.01.2020.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the job portal of BECIL i.e; http://www.beciljobs.com/.
6th January 2020, 10:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Starting date for submission of online application - 27th of December 2019
Last date for submission of online application - 11th of January 2020
Training batches starting date :-
First Batch - 11th of January 2020
Second Batch - 15th of January 2020
Third Batch - 20th of January 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?