4th January 2020, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment? Cost of application?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the application cost for the post of Assistant Lineman in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited recruitment? I would also like to know about the procedure that how can I apply? Kindly tell me about both asap.

6th January 2020, 12:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment is Interested candidates have to fill and submit the application at their official website which is given below along with scanned self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates, pan card, aadhaar card, two passport size photographs, etc.

Cost of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment application form is For General category candidates Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST Category candidates Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.becil.com/.
6th January 2020, 08:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment? Cost of application?

To register for BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited) recruitment for Assistant Lineman, you need to fill its online registration form by referring to the official job portal of BECIL i.e; http://www.beciljobs.com/.

Also, the cost of registration to be paid is Rs 500/- in case of General and OBC category candidates while it is Rs 250/- in case of candidates from SC/ST/PH category candidates.
7th January 2020, 12:20 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Assistant Lineman recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ www.becil.com before 11th of January 2020.

Cost of application -
For Gen/OBC - Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD - Rs. 250/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?