7th January 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that BHEL has introduced it’s Trade Apprentice recruitment. I want to know that how I can apply for BHEL recruitment for the Trade Apprentice? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

13th January 2019, 09:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment?

First of all you have to visit the link and register yourself at (http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Then you have to visit the official website at (http://www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in) and apply under the option "Engagement of Graduate & Diploma Apprenticeship for April Batch 2019 Batch". Now you have to fill up the application form as per the instructions given and attach the relevant documents required. Now submit the form and take a print out of it.
13th January 2019, 08:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Procedure to apply for BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this BHEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - BHEL

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

>> Click on the link that is given below "Apply Link" and there application form will be opened.

>> You are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields and click on "Submit" button. There in no application fee to apply for this recruitment.

>> Then take a printout of the application form and then send the same along with the required documents like High Schools marksheet, Aadhar card xerox, ITI consolidated marksheet, Caste certificate..etc., to the below mentioned address.

To,
Deputy General Manager,
Room No 29, Human Resource Department,
Chief Administrative Office, BHEL,
Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) - 249403

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?