17th September 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

I completed Bsc. Biotechnology. Is there any possibilities to get a government job related to my course. If possible can you please tell me what can i do for job.? Can you please provide me the complete details on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  2. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  3. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  5. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  8. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  14. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
19th September 2016, 03:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Yes, there are huge possibilities of getting a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course.

Here are some of the job profiles available for a B.Sc Biotechnology graduate:

> Scientific assistant.

> Biostatistician.

> Clinical Research Manager.

You can also work in the following sectors:

> Agriculture sectors.

> Research labs.

> Colleges.

> Universities.

> Pharmaceutical Firms.

> Food processing industries.

> Media houses etc.

To get into any of these government jobs, you have to undergo through several examinations organized by SSC, UPSC, PSC. The examinations depends on the post and job type you apply for. And hence, after clearing the entrance examinations you can apply for above mentioned government jobs.
19th September 2016, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology course:

Yes, why not? There are many job opportunities available for which B.Sc in Biotechnology background candidates can apply for. You can apply for job opportunities in the below mentioned organizations. They are,

>> Food Processing Industries
>> Bio Processing Industries
>> Chemical Industries
>> Aquaculture
>> Environmental Organizations
>> Food Manufacturing
>> Pharmaceutical Industries
>> Agro-based Industries
>> Colleges/ Organizations
>> Bioinformatics
>> Research and Development
>> Biotech firms

You may apply for several job posts namely, Calibration Technician, Bio statistician, Clinical Research Manager, Research Analyst and Scientific Assistant posts in the above mentioned organizations.
19th September 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can try for B.Ed option and then apply for government teaching jobs on the basis of TET score. This will help you to teach in your own field. You can also study further in your field and join research field later.

FCI also recruits B.Sc biotechnology graduates for Assistant grade jobs in Technical department. You can try in this organisation too. Selection will be based in the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?