24th October 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

I completed Bsc.Biitechnology. Is there any possibilities to get a government job related to my course. If possible can you please tell me what can i do for job.? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  3. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  4. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  7. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  10. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  11. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  12. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Which is better? To go for job or Ph.D program after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology course?
  15. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  16. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  17. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  18. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
25th October 2015, 09:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed Bsc.Biitechnology. Is there any possibilities to get a government job related to my course. If possible can you please tell me what can i do for job.? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for your answer.
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for banking sector.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?