4th March 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for fashion technology graduates?

What are the government jobs are available for fashion technology graduates? Can you please give me the details on the steps which I need to follow to apply for the jobs and get it? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs available after completion of M.Sc Fashion Technology course?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  3. Government jobs for Political Science graduates?
  4. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  5. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  6. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  7. What will I have to do after B.Des?
  8. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  9. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(Textile Chemistry) and Master's Degree in Fashion Technology?
  10. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  11. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  12. Government requirements For B.Sc Textiles and fashion designing graduates? How to switch from private finance sectors to government sector?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
  14. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  16. What are the chances for me after completing B.Com?
  17. How should we graduates prepare for government jobs like Banks, Railways, Electricity etc?
  18. Government jobs in Tourism sector for MBA graduates?
9th April 2018, 09:53 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for fashion technology graduates?

There are some government jobs available for candidates who have graduated in fashion technology because there are different department of the govt. related to fashion in which relevant qualification is required so you need to know about those jobs which are :

Craftsman recruitment : A candidate who is graduate in fashion designing or technology is eligible to apply for this post/

Fashion designer posts : A candidate who have a bachelor's degree in fashion technology is eligible.

FDDI Lab Analyst and Assistant jobs : FDDI recruits candidates who have qualification in fashion technology and experience to analyse the work and other functions of fashion designing labs.

Supervisor jobs in FDDI : A candidate graduate in fashion technology is eligible to apply for this examination.

Teaching jobs : A candidate who want to get govt. jobs in fashion technology in teaching stream then he/she can have a job of faculty in various fashion related universities because faculty is required in different schools/ universities so you must be graduate and have master's degree then you can apply for this job.

Senior Technologist : A candidate who is master degree holder in fashion technology can apply for this post so you have to upgrade your qualification in this stream then you can have a good govt. job.

If you want to apply for other govt. jobs then there are various jobs in both central and state level governments for any type of graduate so you need to know about those jobs which are :

Banking jobs for the post of clerk and officer scale I or Probationary Officer

SSC - Combined Graduate Level Group B and C level posts and CHSL - Combined higher secondary level recruitment for the post of DEO and LDC

Railways Jobs : Assistant Station Master, Ticket Examiner, Station Master, Ticket Clerk etc. jobs.

So you have many options to get the job in govt. sector the only thing is whether you have tried for the one or not so be ready with updates of these jobs and get one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?