26th September 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the ways I need to follow to prepare for TNPSC exam to get a government job of Civil Engineering?

What are the ways I need to follow to prepare for TNPSC exam to get a government job of Civil Engineering? Can you please guide me on this? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  3. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  4. How should I prepare to get a job in Civil Engineering in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  5. What are the ways to prepare for Government Job while in 3rd year of Engineering?
  6. How to achieve TNPSC Job being a candidate of pursuing Engineering? Does Coaching necessary to pass these Exams? How to prepare for TNPSC Exam?
  7. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  9. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering? -- [New]
  10. Is UPSC exam enough for getting a government job in Mechanical and Civil Engineering field?
  11. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  13. Eligible age limit for tnpsc exam?
  14. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  15. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
27th September 2015, 03:06 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the ways I need to follow to prepare for TNPSC exam to get a government job of Civil Engineering?

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer for Civil engineer graduates through an entrance exam.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* First and foremost thing to prepare for the exam is to have the complete information about syllabus topics.

* Candidates are advised to refer the text book according to the given syllabus.

* Read the complete topics from the text book.

* Refer standard author textbooks because it covers the sub topics from which the questions in the exam would arise.

* Allot particular time for reading in a day.

* Never loose concentration. Keep focus on your subject.

* Practice more number of previous question papers to know the idea of the pattern.

* Write the mock tests as many as possible to maintain the time management.

* Make separate notes for formulas to revise at last.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?