16th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria for B.Tech Biotechnology? Colleges in Pune and jobs on completion?

Hello here is Ankita......
I am now studying in 12th from science side I wanna have admission for b.tech biotechnology but I am not having enough information about this field but i am having a lot interest in it.....
can u please tell me about the admission criteria for B.tech biotech, colleges in Pune university providing this syllabus, how to get jobs after completing b.tech and what are the jobs and what about starting salary package after B.tech....
please try to answer me.......

Related Questions:
  1. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
  2. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  3. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  4. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  6. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  7. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  8. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology
  10. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. Which course offers between jobs between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  12. ATMA exam for admission in MBA in Biotechnology from Pune University? ATMA exam syllabus?
  13. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  14. Jobs after B.Tech. in biotechnology
  15. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  16. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  17. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  18. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
25th February 2014, 09:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission criteria for B.Tech Biotechnology? Colleges in Pune and jobs on completion?

B.Tech in Biotechnology stream lasts about 4 years duration.To be eligible for doing this course,you need to have a minimum of 12th class from a good recognized university/college.As you are pursuing your 12th you are of course eligible for this B.Tech in Biotechnologuy stream.But you must have passed your 12th class from the Physics,Biology and Maths subjects.Biotechnology is the combination of both Biology and Technology,which is an Applied science.

The best colleges offering this B.Tech in Biotechnology stream in Pune are,
* Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering,Pune
* Mod Tech college of engineering,Pune
* All India Shri Shivaji Memorial society's Institute of Information Technology
* Dr.D.Y.Patil Technical Campus
* Mod Tech College of Engineering,pune
* Government college of Engineering and Research,Pune
* Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering
* Pune Vidhya Griha’s College of Engineering & Technology
* Bharatiya Kala Prasarini Sabhas College of Architecture
* Sinhgad Institute of Technology & Science,Pune
* Indira College of Engineering & Management,Pune and more

You can find very good number of Job in this field,after your studies.You can find your roles such as Teacher/Professor,Science writer,Lab Technician,Quality Control Officer,Research Associate,Sales Representative,Research Scientist,Biotechnologist,and more.You may find good salary in career in the range from Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month.The following various companies offers job employment for the B.Tech Biotechnology candidates are, Indistan Lever,IDPL,Thapar Group,Indo American Hybrid seed,Biocon India Ltd,Hindustan Antibiotics and more.
3rd May 2014, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria for B.Tech Biotechnology? Colleges in Pune and jobs on completion?

is maths sub is important in 12 th class for doing bsc in bioinformatics plz tell me??
15th September 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is math is necessary in class 12 to study b.tech in biotechnology? How much percenentage required to study b.tech in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?