4th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?

what are the career options after b-tech biotechnology and plz send me list of good companies who provides job for fresher's of b-tech biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  2. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  3. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  4. List of companies offering core side job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  5. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  6. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  7. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  8. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  9. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Which companies offer jobs for freshers in Biotechnology Research Fields?
  12. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  13. List of Biotechnology companies in Jaipur where I can get job related to Biotechnology Research?
  14. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  15. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers?
  17. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  18. List of companies which offers job for B.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
31st May 2012, 04:13 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?

Hi,
The Bio.Technology graduate is very suitable for the research position in the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
the following are some the best

ACTAVIS Pharmaceutical
Alcon Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd.
Aurigene Discovery Technologies Ltd.
Advinus Therapeutics Pvt. Ltd
ABL Biotechnologies Ltd.

I think you can go for higher study because after higher study you have chance for research center

best of luck

15th March 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?

I'm looking for an internship in a firm of Biotechnology in Jaipur. I'm doing my B.tech in Biotech from NSIT, dwarka. Kindly suggest some firms and kindly specify the best firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?