7th February 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?

Admission procedure in B.Sc. Zoology Honours at Presidency College Kolkata? Entrance For Zoology honours B.Sc in Presidency College, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. How to get admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  3. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College?
  4. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  5. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  6. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  7. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  8. Marks required for admission in English honours at Presidency University?
  9. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  11. Procedure to join presidency college in Kolkata for Economics or Statistics(Hons)?
  12. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get admission in presidency college after passing HS with 63% in science
  14. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  15. Date of sale of admission forms and prospectus for admission into BSc course of Lady Brabourne College, Lorento College, St Paul's College and Presidency College in Kolkata?
  16. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  17. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  18. Cutoff marks for admission in presidency college for economics honors(BSc)?
6th March 2014, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?

Presidency College in Kolkata is one of the best educational institutes in India. It has been given the university status. The admission process is usually done on the basis of scores in the entrance exam conducted by it and the scores in the higher secondary exam. The application can be made online.

ALL ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION FOR UNDER GRADUATE
COURSES FOR THE YEAR 2013 - 2014 HAS BEEN CLOSED.

ONLINE APPLICATION FORM AND ADMISSION NOTIFICATIONS
FOR 2014 - 2015 ADMISSION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE AFTER THE PUBLICATION 2014 W.B.C.H.S.E RESULT.

To apply online, click on the below link.
http://http://presidencyadmission.net/
19th March 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for Zoology honours at Presidency college Kolkata?

How and when I can get the form for admission in Bsc hons zoology at The presidency college and what is the procedure to get admission,whether it is on line admission ?Please inform me. I have appeared in H.S.exam 2019.Result yet to be declared.
1st August 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there bsc zoology course still available for 2021 admission in presidency college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?