7th March 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

After 10th could I do bachelor degree?

Can anyone please tell me that After 10th could i do bachelor degree? Any short of possibility in any terms?

8th March 2014, 08:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th could I do bachelor degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please tell me that After 10th could i do bachelor degree? Any short of possibility in any terms?
Hey friend,

No,you cannot do a Bachelor's Degree in Any stream right after completing 10th.The reason behind is that you are lacking behind as per the Education qualification is concerned for joining in a Bachelor's degree.

There are many universities and colleges which are offering various courses of Bachelor's degree for candidates to get graduated in a specific field of interest.

But as per your qualification you cannot do it now as for doing a Bachelor degree you would need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair amount of percentage in order to be eligible as per the Education qualification is concerned.

So,it is better that you continue your studies and finish your +2 or you can have an another option of doing a Diploma after 10th as it is possible,you can join in your interested field and finish it and even you can join in as a lateral entry for a Bachelor's degree after completing it.

ALL THE BEST
9th March 2014, 05:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot undertake Bachelor degree course right after your completion of tenth standard. There are certain rules and regulation of everything especially in the educational field. You are not eligible to undertake Bachelor degree courses now. You need to be either diploma or ITI or 10+2 passed to undertake Bachelor degree course in any field.

Hence it is recommended that you continue your studies and pursue 10+2 or diploma and then you can go for the Bachelor degree courses.
29th April 2019, 08:42 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

After 10th you cannot go for graduation, but you can go for diploma and after than you can pursue the graduation. There are so many disciplines where you can go after the 10th Class like Engineering, Management, Design, Hotel Management and Tourism, Fashion Design, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Architecture.
5th December 2021, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I m age 42 I have done my SSLC and discontinued my study's I want to do any degree to get a job and good position in any company I have good work experiences but because of academic I'm not getting promotion
Kindly give me a suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?