31st October 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?

I had completed my 10 standard in 1997 from NOS. (Delhi board). after that i use to work in company. Till now I didn't get time or and financial problem are there.

Now i'm 30 years old. and now i want to do B.A or graduation in any other field but i need a certification of graduation.?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after passing 10th? Is there any college in Pune University?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?
  6. Minimum marks required in H.S. for IGNOU Under graduate courses?
  7. Am I eligible for graduation after completing BBA from Armed force but have only done 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  9. Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  11. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  12. What should I do to become a CID officer after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Requirement of percentage of marks in graduation to do LLB course?
  14. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do BCA course after completion of CSE Vocational course?
  16. Is it possible to do graduation being a 34 years old and have passed only 10th?
  17. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Ed course along with graduation after completion of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible to do B.A. Graduation course without doing 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue B.A. Graduation course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions in B.A course are done on merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through the entrance examination conducted by the respective institute. Since, you not have completed your 12th standard, you are not eligible to do B.A Graduation course.
31st October 2016, 06:50 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Without having 12th certificate you cannot apply for graduation. You can apply for degree college only if you have 10th & 12th certificate from a valid board. So first of all complete your 12th then apply for graduation, whether from distance or regualr mode.
31st October 2016, 07:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No , you are not eligible to pursue graduation without completion of 12th standard because as per the rules a candidate must have done 12th in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST students. I would like to suggest you to complete your 12th standard from NIOS board and after completion of your 12th Standard you can pursue your graduation.
31st October 2016, 07:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot BA graduation course without completing 12th standard.

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue BA course is completion of 12th standard or equivlent from a recognised board .

After completion of 12th standard, you can get direct admission to BA course since, there are no entrance examinations. Conducted for admission to this course. so, I suggest you to complete your 12th standard to be eligible to pursue BA graduation course.
31st October 2016, 07:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.A. General or Bachelor of Arts in General is an undergraduate course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. Generally 50% of marks are required but the percentage may vary from institute to institute. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for B.A graduation without doing 12th standard on the basis of 10th class.
31st October 2016, 08:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not skip 10+2 and directly pursue bachelor's degree in arts after tenth standard. In Indian system of education, the minimum qualification required to do bachelor's degree is 10+2 from a recognized board with passing percentage of marks. You should do 10+2 either from NIOS or CBSE etc then you can take admission in Bachelor of Arts.

NIOS will be the best option. You can first do 10+2 from NIOS board then get admission in Bachelor of arts in any university and pursue that course.
31st October 2016, 11:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get the admission in bachelor degree course after 10th.

So, it is necessary for you to pursue intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board / university.

After that you will be eligible to get admission in bachelor degree course from a recognised university.
1st November 2016, 12:09 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

No,you are not eligible to do B.A graduation without doing 12th standard.

For admission into bachelor’s degree, the applicants must have passed the higher secondary school certificate or 10+2 from a recognized board.
1st November 2016, 12:16 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to complete intermediate after that only you will be eligible to pursue graduation. Without higher secondary education you are not eligible to pursue graduation.
1st November 2016, 12:59 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

No, without having 10+2 or equivalent degree you are not eligible to get the admission in the bachelor degree.

So, you have to pursue 10+2 to get the admission in bachelor degree and then only eligible for jobs on the basis of bachelor degree.
1st November 2016, 03:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will first of all have to complete your 12th board examination from a recognized board, but you cannot get admission in regular medium of education now and so you will have to get admission in open university and complete your 12th and graduation course as well.
1st November 2016, 09:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my 10 standard in 1997 from NOS. (Delhi board). after that i use to work in company. Till now I didn't get time or and financial problem are there.

Now i'm 30 years old. and now i want to do B.A or graduation in any other field but i need a certification of graduation.?
You can do your higher studies from below given University.

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?